Welcome!

A new season has come to my life and, as it usually goes, new seasons bring new experiences and opportunites. This blog will be one of those new experiences for me. It is my hope that I can share vision, revelation, and ideas with you here as well as updates on youth/childrens ministry happenings and such on a regular basis. One of my goals in this is to help bridge the gap in communication between our adults and young people and give you some idea of what God is doing and teaching us through this ministry. I am looking forward to seeing Gods plans come to fulfillment in the lives of our children.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Boys Ranch and Boot Camp

I just had to take a moment today to just praise God for some incredible things he has done over the past week. On Tuesday of last week, the 23rd, I was able to assist Pastor Ron and John Treherne with sharing communion with about thirty of the guys at the Boys Ranch. It was an amazing experience. From the moment we walked in the door there was just such a powerful and precious presence of the Holy Spirit. The boys were all very receptive and serious about what we were doing. One young man got saved and I believe many others were truly renewed and strenghened in there walk with Christ.
As if that wasn't cool enough, Ken, Chance and I had the opportunity to go to boot camp yesterday. I shared a short message from the story of the Samaritan woman at the well and then Ken and Chance gave their testimonies. 5 of the 6 guys there received Christ with a thorough understanding of the committment they were making. How awesome God is! His presence can change hearts without a word. I'm so thankful for the honor to be a part of such great things.
Now is the time to turn the hearts of a generation towards Christ. The Harvest is ripe. Get on board. There are many opportunities to be a part of God's awesome work in the lives of young people. Boot Camp is one of them...sign up in the Church lobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment