Welcome!

A new season has come to my life and, as it usually goes, new seasons bring new experiences and opportunites. This blog will be one of those new experiences for me. It is my hope that I can share vision, revelation, and ideas with you here as well as updates on youth/childrens ministry happenings and such on a regular basis. One of my goals in this is to help bridge the gap in communication between our adults and young people and give you some idea of what God is doing and teaching us through this ministry. I am looking forward to seeing Gods plans come to fulfillment in the lives of our children.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Mens Ramp: Wow

Just returned from the Mens Ramp in Hamilton, Al and I can only say WOW. To put into words what God did in the hearts of our men would be impossible. I can say that we have determined in our hearts that we will no longer live as 'normal' christians. I myself, and I believe I can speak for most of our men, have decided that we are going to be fanatics. We are going to be radical for Christ. So if you see us on our faces, at the alter every chance we get just know it's not because we are in need but because he has already met all our needs. It's not because we are begging him for attention. We are in pursuit of his presence because he loved us enough to pursue us when we were hopelessy lost and bound for destruction.
It's not always about our needs. His word says "seek ye first the Kindom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." He desires that we seek his presence. He is in need of something...He needs our love. He longs for our companionship, after all thats why he created us. Let us be like Mary, who while Martha was busy accomplishing works, chose the best thing...to simply sit at his feet and dwell in his presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment