Welcome!

A new season has come to my life and, as it usually goes, new seasons bring new experiences and opportunites. This blog will be one of those new experiences for me. It is my hope that I can share vision, revelation, and ideas with you here as well as updates on youth/childrens ministry happenings and such on a regular basis. One of my goals in this is to help bridge the gap in communication between our adults and young people and give you some idea of what God is doing and teaching us through this ministry. I am looking forward to seeing Gods plans come to fulfillment in the lives of our children.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Seek the Reviver

I just recently visited Bay of the Holy Spirit Revival at the Mobile convention center in Mobile, Al. It was an incredible experience, not just because God's presence was there manifesting itself through healings and miracles but because I believe it is only the beginning of something that is sweeping across the globe. A pastors wife, who had been paralyzed for 22.5 years was healed there in August. The night I went she had returned walking like a pro. A woman who had her bladder removed due to chemo for cancer testified that she'd been healed and was able to use the restroom normally for which the doctors have no medical explanation whatsoever. There were many other testimonies of miracles but my experience was a bit more personal though, and I have to take this opportunity to give God glory; For the past 6 or 7 years I have suffered from severe stomach and digestive problems. I had intended to go to the doctor and get diagnosed as the symptoms I had were the same as those attitributed to a medicine I'd taken in highschool but this night I was believing God for healing. I proclaimed by faith that I would leave that night healed and not only that but that I would carry that healing annointing back home with me.During the service the evangelist began to call out several stomach and digestive issues proclaiming that God was healing them at that moment. Sure enough I began to feel a deep burning sensation from my chest to the lower part of my stomach, much like that feeling you get when you apply icy hot. It burned deeply for about 15 to 20 minutes. I felt God speaking to me that he'd healed my stomach. I have to say I have not had the first problem since and this was an everyday occurring problem. Praise God for his healing power.

The reason for me sharing this story is not to encourage you to seek miracles and healing. Those things are simply the side effects of falling in love with Christ. I believe God is stirring up our spirits. He is ready to pour out that last day annointing he spoke of in his word. What we have to do is seek the giver and not the gifts. Lets get hungry for his presence, for in all of him we will find all we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment